Corsair Antique Bronze, Grey, Skull
This product is currently sold out.
Sluneční brýle vyrobené ručně v USA z kovu a ze skla!
The F4U Corsair was an American fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Corsairs were proudly flown in combat by the U.S. Navy, Air force and Marine pilots around the world.
Built to the same rigid military spec standards as the classic Aviator, the Corsair is distinguishable by its subtle dip to the brow bar that creates a more aerodynamic and shapely look to the rectangular frame.
- lifetime-warranted solder joints
- gray coloured mineral crown glass lenses (provides absolute true color reception)
- UV Protection
- subtle dip to the brow bar
- styling of an outward facing nose bridge
- increased DBL (distance between lens) spacing for comfort and feel
- adjustable silicon nose pads for customized fit
- A case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit is included with your purchase.
Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.