Ginew 4 in 1 Field Coat Facing East
The Field Coat from Ginew is so much more than just a vintage-inspired repro jacket with contemporary tweaks.
4-in-1: A lined coat turns into a unlined jacket turns into a Facing East Vest or turn it into a timeless black vest. A true wardrobe workhorse!
Story from Ginew:
"Field Coat featuring the Facing East fabric is inspired by Dad's Vietnam US ARMY field jacket. He wore his jacket for decades as we would explore the woods, rivers, hills and marshes of the Great Lakes. He taught us to be outside and to hunt while wearing his US ARMY field jacket. Many of our fondest memories as kids with him someway involved his field jacket and occuring long before understanding what was sacrificed to earn this coat. Now I wear his original field jacket and aspire to create long-lasting memories with our children showing them the woods, waters, mountains and open spaces."
- 100% durable cotton shell
- Detachable and reversible vest
- Zip-hidden hood with rubber-tipped drawcord
- 32 oz wool blanket Facing East vest lining on one side (82% wool, & 18% cotton)
- 100% cotton lining on the other side of the vest
- Brass snaps and zipper
- Deer hunted leather patch
- "US Ginew" embroidery on left chest above pocket
- External pockets have hidden snaps
- Stencil included for personalizing on the right chest above pocket
Made in USA
Model is 172cm, 66kg and wearing size S.