Iron Heart IHSH-352-RED 10oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Indigo Overdyed Red
This variant is currently sold out
Iron Heart IHSH-352-RED
Classic western shirt made from 10oz selvedge denim that has been overdyed in red using what is known as direct dyeing. This method is more commonly used to dye lighter fabrics, but when overdyeing a darker colour, it is more visible when the dye starts to fade, allowing high contrast to develop over time.
- Western Shirt
- 10oz selvedge denim
- Overdyed red - Direct dyed
- In direct dyeing, the colour molecules adhere to the fabric without help from other chemicals
- Selvedge detail on cuffs, gusset and placket
- White needle thread which has been dyed blue during the over dye process
- Yellow bobbin thread
- Single and double needle-stitch construction
- Felled internal seams
- Overdyed - The over-dyeing process removes all shrinkage
- Made in Japan
Model is 172cm, 66kg, wearing size M.