Momotaro Jeans 0306-14 Cobalt Blue Weft
This variant is currently sold out
Momotaro is the denim collection label produced by Rampuya, one of the most famous denim mills in Okayama, Japan. Momotaro jeans, based in the coastal city of Kojima, are beloved and respected all over the world for their detailed works of dyeing, weaving, sewing, and washing, all of which using traditional methods passed down from generations of denim artisans.
Momotaro's new "Tight Tapered" fit is a very slim and modern tapered fit. The waist is true to size, with a medium/low rise, slim thighs, and a very strong taper throughout the leg. Because the taper is so large the leg opening will become approximately .25" larger when hemming more than 3".
13oz sanforized raw selvedge denim
- Cobalt blue weft
- low tension weave
- Cotton canvas pocket bags
- Dark brown suede patch with Momotaro branding
- Pink selvedge and inseam thread, representing the peach from the Momotaro folklore story
- Button fly with custom branded nickel buttons
- Custom antique copper rivets, with back pocket rivet detail
- Chain stitch on hem, and throughout construction
- 100% American/Australian blend cotton
- inseam 34"
- Made in Japan