Stevenson Overall Co. 350-RXX Grass Valley
This variant is currently sold out
Buckle back trousers inspired by garments worn during the turn of the century Gold Rush. Straight leg fit.
- Reinforcements on pocket openings and decorative stitching are made with attention to detail
- Floral design stitching on pockets
- Distinctive coin pocket design
- Back pockets are reinforced with bar tacks and overlapping double-stitching in a V-shape
- The front fly is constructed from a single piece of fabric, known as the “continuous fly”
- Stevenson Overall’s design buckle back construction detail
- Uses custom made fabric on waistband lining
- Pocket bags are custom produced inspired by World War II details
- Using narrow width on double stitching for a clean look
- Hand drawn graphic on leather patch
Made using various procedures by experienced craftsmen incorporating intricate details of vintage denim. Opposing to modern day products, this model has been manufactured with no concentration on efficiency. The unique stitch work, features 5.6 mm width rolled seams, and 4 mm width lock stitching made with a custom sewing machines set at a 7/32 gauge and 3/16 gauge respectively, creates an original presence that symbolizes the jean. Featuring robust details which surpass its vintage predecessor, this model also features a prominent slim silhouette and a combination of a rough and intellectual look.
A custom-produced 14oz. selvedge denim made with long staple U.S. cotton giving the fabric a dry texture. Woven on shuttle looms, it gives the fabric the distinctive character very similar to vintage denim. (Made by Nihon Menpu Mills)