Studio d'Artisan D4440U Denim Jacket Real Aging Wash
This variant is currently sold out
Real Aging Denim Jacket Type II
- 100% Cotton
- 14 oz, washed, no shrinkage
- inspired by an iconic the Levi's Vintage Clothing 1953 Type II (Type 2) Jacket
- slimmer fit than original
- the armholes have been raised slightly higher, the sleeves more tapered, and the body slimmed down
- hand-finished by craftsmen in Kojima, Japan
- original Studio D'artisan's buttons. Custom engraved rust metal buttons featuring the SDA logo.
Real Aging, the artful denim with natural wear marks and creasing is intended to replicate archived denim from the 1953s worn by American teens and factory workers. Each natural wear marks and creasing are individually processed by hand, making each one completely unique.
Made in Japan
sleeve length: 64,5cm
sleeve length: 66,5cm