Ten C Hooded shearling liner brown
This variant is currently sold out
Ten c, shorthand for The Emperors New Clothes, introduces the Forever Collection. Timeless and iconic jackets created to live and age with the owner, made from an incredible Japanese jersey twill, that will mould itself almost imperceptibly to you.
Ten c applies the values of craftsmanship and garments to last for a lifetime. Looking at the Forever Collection from an environmental point of view, Ten c is caring, non-seasonal quality products help to eliminate waste.
Ten c shows no labels either inside or out. Each jacket should be loved for what it is. A piece that lasts forever to become part of a life’s story, aging with the individual beauty of authenticity.
Ten c is designed by Alessandro Pungetti and Paul Harvey and is made exclusively in Italy. One fabric. Forever.
The Ten c Shearling Liner is the luxurious interpretation of the standard, for the U.S. Forces in the 1950s developed liner jackets. Ten c jackets are non-seasonal products and the Shearliong Liner is an optional tool to fit your jacket to very cold outside temperatures.
This liner can be worn also separately and it looks really good!
- Brown coloured Ten c HoodedShearling Liner with a warm and best-isolating downfill
- Front, collar and front part of the hood made from shearling
- Quilted downchambers
- Fits all Ten c jackets
- Button fastened along the center zipper, in the neck and cuffs
- the hood can be attached with the string that is in every hooded shell
- Center zipper
- 100% nylon, 100% shearling, 100% downfill