Momotaro Jeans 03052G - Indigo Black
This variant is currently sold out
Momotaro is the denim collection label produced by Rampuya, one of the most famous denim mills in Okayama, Japan. Momotaro jeans, based in the coastal city of Kojima, are beloved and respected all over the world for their detailed works of dyeing, weaving, sewing, and washing, all of which using traditional methods passed down from generations of denim artisans.
Momotaro's new "Tight Tapered" fit is a very slim and modern tapered fit. The waist is true to size, with a medium/low rise, slim thighs, and a very strong taper throughout the leg.
-18oz sanforized raw selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- indigo dyed warp X gray dyed weft
- Cotton canvas pocket bags
- Cowhide suede patch with Momotaro branding
- Pink selvedge representing the peach from the Momotaro folklore story
- Button fly with custom branded nickel buttons
- Custom antique copper rivets, with back pocket rivet detail
- Chain stitch on hem, and throughout construction
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan