Momotaro ST131 Sweat Zip Up Hoodie Grey
This variant is currently sold out
Momotaro is the denim collection label produced by Rampuya, one of the most famous denim mills in Okayama, Japan. Momotaro jeans, based in the coastal city of Kojima, are beloved and respected all over the world for their detailed works of dyeing, weaving, sewing, and washing, all of which using traditional methods passed down from generations of denim artisans.
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
- Uses "shirako" thread, gauze woven for a soft and smooth exterior and "urage" (loop) woven for a soft and comfortable interior, creating a 3-dimensional structure of soft, light weight, and comfortable fabric.
- Thermal fabric, also known as "waffle" fabric, sewn into the hood
- Made using long cotton from USA.
- Fabric is very soft and will become more comfortable with wear.
- Oil rubbed bronze Univeral YKK double zippers.
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan