Ten C Field Jacket Nero
This product is currently sold out.
The US Army Field Jacket was first introduced in 1943. It was remodelled in 1951 and this version, with its front zip, press stud closure, drawstring waist and rolled up hood in the collar pocket is close to the 1965 version used widely by the United States Forces during the Vietnam war.
The jacket fabric-OJJ-is made in Japan and is a knitted nylon/polyestere micro-fibre which is finished exclusively in Italy by Ten c. This jersey will, with time, mould itself almost imperceptibly to your body and will acquire, with use, a unique individual patina, each jacket reflecting its own personal history and that of its user. It will become Your Jacket.
- field jacket made from water-resistant and breathable polyester-nylon mix
- slim stand-up collar with fastening
- concealed zipper and popper fastening
4 large pockets with popper fastening
- drawstring at the waist and hem
- vent beneath armpits
- adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening
- regular fit
- Ten c liner compatible
- Made in Italy
Please note that size 54 we have recently only in Olive color!