Pendleton is an American Heritage company founded in 1863. During those more than 150 years they keep an original aesthetic influenced and/or created by Native Americans. We carry Pendleton for a couple of years but recent delivery of the blankets and towels is really really nice...
Blankets are very practical and obviously beautiful objects. There are many ways how to use them:
- sleep under the stars or on your sofa
- getting some warm on your back when sitting around campfire
- use them like a robe when being outside in colder temperature
- very nice and original interior design piece
- a part of backup plan - a part of you car equipment
- a piece-of-art for (not only) those loving Native American culture
- nice companion even during lockdown period. And yes, they can serve you even after that. For many many years to come.
You can see and feel the Pendleton passion for quality. See it in the intricate patterns of blankets inspired by Native American designs and legends. We have twice a year a new supply of these great-looking blankets. All of them are Made in USA. We have a really nice selection of blankets. Some of them are popular for a long time already and some will be never produced again
And then, we have a selection of the brand new ones: